Why did I switched towards a vegetarian diet!

We all are very enthusiastic about our protein intake and research a lot about even the minute debatable issues like how fast vegetarian source of protein gets digested as compared to paneer et cetera.
However, we focus a comparatively less on our workout routine and are completely dependent on our diet, like, quite recently, I have seen people not willing to even workout without a pre workout dose. How funny is that?
I was used to a pure non vegetarian lifestyle which included fish, chicken and eggs but not on a daily basis and suffered a lot of blockage in spiritual journey and digestion problems.
So, I thought of switching towards vegetarianism slowly and steadily and the result was pretty good as I achieved a overall satisfactory tone increase in my body and maintained good level of strength.
The only thing to which our body responds is to that of change and progress.
So, adopt vegetarian diet and experience a healthy lifestyle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can you grow your wrist size?

How to get wider and nice looking clavicle s?

How I did grow my calves from 12.2" to 13"